Tuesday, January 26, 2016

"Just don't leave anything in your car.."

"I know, i know...I think because of how old the car is, people are going to be over it.."

"That's got nothing to do with it, they did it to my rear window, and that was eight-hundred dollars to replace..a vintage piece of glass."

Quick exchange of nods and we split. Seems like simple info I'd get from any pal.

How retarded to not have listened , but i think the scene was pretty dreamy, thats why i recall it here.

I saw my window broken under a street lamp. Plenty of washed out sidewalk, still raining as i took in all the broken glass.

The upstairs neighbors across the street apparently saw most of the action. He could only point me in the direction of the vandal.

Still don't get why i didn't lose any irreplaceable items, my bag was just getting soaked next to the curb when i found it. I figured i was going to have to give a little pursuit and potentially gut someone.




No comments:

Post a Comment